Your dedications
Samantha S. Aaron Mills - Secret Conspirancy (Lian July Remix) This song is dedicated to my dear dad, I love you! 😘 Jennifer S. Chemical Brothers - Galvanize (Remix) 🙀😜 I love your music! Please play my song for this afternoon Mark Daft Punk - One More Time 😎 Time to Party! Thanks for the great music!

Business Interview

Home 01 Forums Talk club Business Interview

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Studio Pen
    Keymaster

Below are pointers, highlights and questions as guide to your interview preparation to enable us have a seamless conversation regarding your business in Nigeria.

Q1. How have you been able to manage your business even with the country’s dying economy?

Rs/Points: (I). Nature of business – Summarized breakdown about the nature of your service

(ii) Let us briefly into your pages of sales/service patronage, good or bad. Fell free to blame/give credit to strength of patronage on something or anything related or unrelated to the original context.

(iii). Discuss the changes in cost of raw materials (if there be any) – Let us know if there have been certain changes in the cost of raw materials after you are done highlighting key materials for your business.

(iv). Discuss Employee ratio, effectiveness and sustained confidence (if any) – Talk about the number of people you employ, and the quality of their service delivery to your business. 

Q2. What changes or adjustments were effective in sustaining your business while maintaining quality and customer relationships?

In a bid to keep the business afloat:

Points: I) what adjustments did you make regarding quality of product or service delivery.

(ii) what adjustments did you make as regards to employee ratio, did you have to drop workers or adjust salaries or commissions?

(iii) and how have you been able to manage your employees despite pay not being or being too sufficient with the current economy.

Q3. Did you review your service charge or prize of goods? If yes, how many times in 2024? How did your customer take the price changes?

Points: (I) how did your customers respond to the prize changes.

(ii) was your traffic affected by the price review? If yes, is the situation getting better now?

(iii) How were you able to maintain your customer base despite the perceived harsh price changes?

Note; Remember to pick on questions and responses that corresponds better with your business environment and also feel free to suggest questions that you may have the best answers to with our program’s manager.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.